5/22/2013

Life & Life

The last update from me was somewhere in January. Now it is May, which is coming to an end. During that period of blackout, a lot of things has happened. At first, I decided to just blog or wrote summaries of things that will be posted later in my MSoft One Note.
I was in no mood to do that. Something bad happened during my stay at Terengganu. I pray to Allah for his good tidings. Things that happened was beyond my control, the sad thing is it involved my kids. How could someone - their own blood - said something bad and unthinkable to them. Were they better and good than the rest of the kids? I can forgive them but NOT FORGETTING the incident. I just hope ALLAH will 'balas' mereka dengan sebaik - baik pembalasan. 

One day, you will become a mother or an aunt that will be getting older day by day. The same goes to the grandmother, you will know by then who will love you and take good care of you. But that person will not be me, just pray that your kids (11 of them) are better than my kids. Performing 'umrah' doesn't define you better than me, it doesn't define you that when you are dead you will be in jannah. It was supposed to be an eye opening for you, to not judging other people better than you, to let you see other people in their own perspective and to see the greatness of ALLAH. You should asked your self, why ALLAH created you and other people different and work on the differences while accepting it.

I may not be a good Muslim but I am trying and still learning. Ya Allah, tolong gantikan kesedihan ini dengan kegembiraan and gantikan kesusahan yang aku lalui dengan kesenangan. Amin.

Thank you Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment